Informed Design Workflow
We help you move your designs from "can work" to "will work". That's reliability realized.
We do this by:
- Reducing the complexity of the design problems, starting by breaking system-level problems into manageable pieces.
- Developing system-aware models — a series of interface-aware, system building-blocks. By doing this we can achieve system-level performance that is built on robust sub-systems.
- Developing test fixtures and methods, informing the system-aware models of test parameters (wear, friction, etc.) and adding awareness of limit conditions (“cliffs”).
- Equipping all engineers to do data-driven design.
- Focusing on sub-system performance first by: defining requirements for the design elements; analyzing and testing design elements to make them reliable; and — finally — integrating reliable elements into a reliable system.